Have you heard of Evernote? If you have, then you’ll know EXACTLY what I’m talking about. If not, then get ready for something new!!
I’m sharing with you 10 reasons why I love it, and it has made life so much easier. That’s why I want you to know about it!
Evernote is software that allows you to collect, organise and easily find information, pics, files, pages, photos, content – anything.
Here are my 10 reasons:
1. It’s a free APP that you can download on to ANY or ALL devices, so you have the information whenever you need it.
2. All of the information you can save onto it is available online AND offline – even if information you posted onto it was sourced when you were online.
3. You don’t have to ‘save’ anything. It saves automatically.
4. You can use it for personal AND business information. For personal stuff, I have a shopping wishlist, haircuts I like, parenting tips, and receipts (saved from photos).
5. There are notebooks and notes, similar to files and folders. You can add tags to the notes and books so that you can easily find them in a search. The structure is really easy to utilise and visualise.
6. You can also download a free webclipper, so when you are cruising around the web and see something you want to keep for later, you can just click it and it will automatically save it for you as a new note.
7. You can use Evernote as a list builder, calendar, and braindumper. So, this means you can copy things you want to keep from your world, but you can also create notes yourself, just by typing straight in.
8. If you are typing straight in and creating a new note for yourself, you can also set reminders, and it becomes a To Do list that you can access online and offline, and in as many categories as you like! LOVE that!
9. I am using it for my Number 1 Mums, for all of the worksheets that they receive. They have Evernote, so I ‘share’ the worksheets with them, and they can then save them in their own Evernote and add their thoughts straight into it – much better than a PDF, and securer than a Word doc.
10. I can also send emails that I want to keep there – it gives me an Evernote email address! LOVE that – because it makes filing emails even better.
Here are some screen shots so you can see what I mean!
I’ve also added a quick 10 minute video if you’re really interested in downloading evernote and giving it a go.
Action Station: Watch the Video and download Evernote today.
Start with clearing out your bookmarks, and inbox to start with and have a play with how you can collect EVERYTHING and know exactly where it is, and have access to it ALL the time!