Intrigued? I’m an interesting character!
Here’s some more interesting things you would never have guessed about me.
- I play netball – yep – still
- I’m a country girl – from the South East of South Australia
- I won a music scholarship in my final years of school, playing the flute, oboe and singing
- MUSIC makes my heart SING, so much that I miss it if I don’t hear any from one day to another
- I have a Diploma in Life Coaching (Health & Wellness), a boring old Arts degree (in Psychology), but also a Grad. Diploma in Festival and Event Management
- I was married in a forest that my grandfather planted
- My husband and I lived overseas for 6 years, in New Zealand, London & Dubai (4 years)
- I worked in PR and Event Management in Dubai and I remember this one very unique morning quite vividly:
‘I had to collect a VIP from the airport who was here for a site visit to look at lighting for the Sharon Stone AmFAR event as a part of the Dubai Film Festival, so as I was negotiating traffic to get to the airport on time, my boss called to see if I could arrange a helicopter for the ex-World Bank Director to fly from Abu Dhabi to Dubai for a meeting with our client, and could I find a heli-pad available to land? I rang a few offices, but had no luck (they spoke on the phone instead – go-figure!) so I continued with my VIP out into the desert to the 5 Star Bab Al Shams Jumeirah Hotel for the site visit, where we planned the red carpet location and the necessary security for the Film Festival event!’
- My first daughter Emily was born in Dubai (Emergency Caesarian)
- I started my Diploma of Life Coaching when she was 3 months old
- When I returned to Australia I worked as the Market Manager at the Adelaide Showground Farmers Market, and love fresh South Australian produce
- Every Thursday night my family all get together for ‘Family Dinner’. We rotate who hosts it, but we share the load. It’s a non-negotiable thing that we call love and look forward to.
- My fave green smoothie is banana, spinach, raspberries & yoghurt
- I live in a small town in the Adelaide Hills, where there isn’t a postman but it’s only 20 minutes to the city. It has an amazing community vibe which our family loves, especially after living overseas for 6 years and not knowing anyone, and the scenery is as good as being in Europe!
- I love colour – if you hadn’t already guessed!
Your Next Step
If you want some support to help fast track this process, or help you transition to Dubsado, then can book a free systems audit with me so we can determine where to start, and what you need to get up and running with your workflows and systems.
Aerlie Wildy is a business designer. business coach and mother based in the Adelaide Hills. I specialise in designing and systemising business for growth. You can connect with me on Facebook, join my Chief Executive Entrepreneurs Facebook Group, check out my Youtube Channel or Pin with me on Pinterest.