How do you improve your business efficiency? You could use ROI formulas, but sometimes you have to look closely to understand where your business workflows are getting stuck or stalled.
In this episode I look at 5 areas of your business that you can improve your efficiency, and some examples of how these can play out in your business.
Key points in the Episode:
- Does adding more to your business mean that you will be more efficient?
- Some lesser obvious examples of business inefficiency
- 5 Signs of Inefficiency and strategies to improve them
- #1 Onboarding new clients
- #2 Team Communication
- #3 Tasks that take longer than necessary
- #4 Unclear processes
- #5 Being the one person everyone relies on
- Actions you can take to feel streamlined, organised and clear.
Hi I'm Aerlie
Thankyou for tuning in to The Business Efficiency Podcast.
I have over 10 years experience in supporting clients to improve their business efficiency. I specialise in mapping out workflows, setting up project management platforms for tracking and reporting your business operations, documenting processes and improving your team's productivity and collaboration.
I know that business owner's find it difficult to step out of the chaos and day to day running of their business, despite all of the other plans they have. Getting these foundations set up and running efficiently are the best way for you to grow your business to the next level.
I live and work in the gorgeous Adelaide Hills and am a mum to two girls.
Acknowledgement of country
I acknowledge that I undertake my business on the land of the Peramangk and Kaurna Nations.
I acknowledge their deeply spiritual connection with Country and I pay my respect to Elder's past, present and future as the custodians of this ancient and beautiful land.