If you’ve been following me for a while, you know that I’m in love with Evernote because it makes life easier.
I’ve whipped up a little video this week to show you first hand exactly how Evernote can ease the pressure.
Here’s my Top 5 Reasons Why Evernote Makes Life Easier:
- Evernote is a one stop shop for all of my information. I keep research, ideas, CSS coding, editorial calendar, Instagram #, recipes, to do lists, templates, voice messages to capture ideas when I’m out walking, emails I’d like to keep…..
- The search function is huge (NOTE: this is a Premium function only)
I can search for words in a PDF or jpg downloaded from the internet, or scanned in (Perfect for creating my weekly menu plan!)
- It’s just quick and easy to get everything – like it’s at the end of my fingers – on any device.
- It helps me organise my ideas, so that I don’t lose any. Goodbye sleepless nights because I ‘have to remember this when I wake up’!
- I don’t have to buy shares in sticky notes or notebooks any more, which saves the mess on my desk and the kitchen bench, and I don’t have to remember which notebook that great idea was.
Anyway – I could go one, so,
here’s a short video showing you EXACTLY HOW it makes life easier for me.
You can see how quick and easy it is. I’m in and out several times a day, it’s open all the time, and so quick.
If you think this would be handy to have in your own life, then here are some options:
a) DIY option 1: Download Evernote and start creating notes and note books. Commit to using Evernote before you write anything down and see how far you can take it. Challenge yourself to use less paper (hide your sticky notes & notebooks)
b) DIY Option 2: Check out my Evernote for Entrepreneurs Video Series. A set of 5 videos from Beginner to Advanced to show you how to do it and start making the most of this amazing resource.
c) Let’s Do It Together Option You can access an hour with me, and we can plan out how to structure your notebooks, and how to get started, as well as having the Evernote for Entrepreneurs Video Series. I’ll guide you for 60 minutes. This is an add on option you can access from the Evernote for Entrepreneurs page
d) Done For You Option If you’re interested in me setting up Notebooks, and and Operational Hub for you in Evernote, then check out Let’s Get Organised Online, where I set it up, provide the templates and time based around your business, and pull your operations together, and train you how to use it using how to videos.