Do you remember feeling stuck – not sure what to do next, or even where to start? It’s no fun at all!
Sometimes all you need is a little momentum to ‘get the ball rolling again’, and that sense of ‘feeling stuck’ can disappear.
I know from experience that one of the best ways to create momentum is to take action.
It often doesn’t matter WHAT you do, but the fact that you are doing something, that shifts the energy.
The beautiful thing about momentum is that once it’s rolling, it brings it’s own energy, and like osmosis, that energy seems to move through into different areas of business and life.
Feeling stuck? Try these Connection, Marketing & Clarity Ideas
When I am feeling stuck and need a boost of momentum, I know (now – after feeling like this often) that I have the ability to create momentum quickly.
Loss of momentum is usually associated with loss of clarity for me.
I can tell, because I procrastinate a lot more, and I’m easily distracted.
It’s when I don’t have that clear vision and the high energy that my wheels start spinning. I’m much better at noticing it, so I can kick some of these strategies into gear and start my snowball again.
Here are my 15 tips to take action and create momentum quickly in your business
In making my list of Momentum Makers, I noticed there were three types of categories that my ideas fit into – Connecting with others, Marketing Strategies and Creating Clarity.
Connecting with others
- Design some questions and conduct some Market Research questions. These create some awesome conversations, and help identify the real problems that other’s are facing, as well as getting their perspective on ideal solutions.
- Contact your past clients and check in on their progress since you last spoke. Find out what their next step is and see if you can connect and be of service.
- Identify 3-5 new Facebook groups that have your target market, and have a vibe that you like, and commit to getting engaged and adding value.
- Map out a month of regular FB Live topics for your FB page. Let your tribe know about the program and ask what questions they’d like answers.
- If you have a FB Group, generate some momentum by doing a FB Live series on a theme so that you can explore it in in digestible/ memorable chunks of information.
- Create a landing page for a new opt-in
- Set up a 5 Day Challenge
- Source 4 podcasts to be a guest one for the next month
- Schedule a webinar
- Batch some Vlogs and have a recording session
- Map out a new offer solving one specific problem
- Do a 90 Day Plan, focussing on 3 main goals (at the most)
- Journal about what’s getting you stuck and why
- Go for a long walk in a beautiful place
- Track your time for a week to find out what’s really taking up your focus
Your Next Step
If you want some support to help fast track this process, or help you transition to Dubsado, then can book a free systems audit with me so we can determine where to start, and what you need to get up and running with your workflows and systems.
Aerlie Wildy is a business designer. business coach and mother based in the Adelaide Hills. I specialise in designing and systemising business for growth. You can connect with me on Facebook, join my Chief Executive Entrepreneurs Facebook Group, check out my Youtube Channel or Pin with me on Pinterest.