Feeling stuck? Try these Connection, Marketing & Clarity Ideas
Loss of momentum is usually associated with loss of clarity for me.
I can tell, because I procrastinate a lot more, and I’m easily distracted.
Here are my 15 tips to take action and create momentum quickly in your business
In making my list of Momentum Makers, I noticed there were three types of categories that my ideas fit into – Connecting with others, Marketing Strategies and Creating Clarity.
Connecting with others
- Design some questions and conduct some Market Research questions. These create some awesome conversations, and help identify the real problems that other’s are facing, as well as getting their perspective on ideal solutions.
- Contact your past clients and check in on their progress since you last spoke. Find out what their next step is and see if you can connect and be of service.
- Identify 3-5 new Facebook groups that have your target market, and have a vibe that you like, and commit to getting engaged and adding value.
- Map out a month of regular FB Live topics for your FB page. Let your tribe know about the program and ask what questions they’d like answers.
- If you have a FB Group, generate some momentum by doing a FB Live series on a theme so that you can explore it in in digestible/ memorable chunks of information.
- Create a landing page for a new opt-in
- Set up a 5 Day Challenge
- Source 4 podcasts to be a guest one for the next month
- Schedule a webinar
- Batch some Vlogs and have a recording session
- Map out a new offer solving one specific problem
- Do a 90 Day Plan, focussing on 3 main goals (at the most)
- Journal about what’s getting you stuck and why
- Go for a long walk in a beautiful place
- Track your time for a week to find out what’s really taking up your focus