Want to bake delicious cookies Every. Single. Time?
Today’s episode is all about how you can. Listen in for 9 quick and easy tips to get you started, or to give you back some momentum to help you document your processes.
I’ve provided some really practical tips to help you stop over-complicating your processes, as well as a few more advanced tips for those who are already along the road, but maybe stuck, and not yet receiving the benefits yet.
Key points in the Episode:
- Spending some time getting creative on the weekend helps you get organized for a busy week ahead
- How having a process allows you to improve it as your own in the long run
- The similarity between documenting processes and creating a recipe
- Documenting processes for your business provides freedom for everyone
- Power of outsourcing and growing your team
- Recipes get the same results Every. Single. Time
- Cookbooks are the ultimate in scaling!
- Some of the consequences of not documenting your processes
- 9 Quick and Easy Tips for documenting processes
- Tip 1-6 – Quick and easy tips
- Tips 7,8 and 9 – more advanced ideas
- Download the Process Template to get you started
Links and Resources:
Hi I'm Aerlie
Thankyou for tuning in to The Business Efficiency Podcast.
I have over 10 years experience in supporting clients to improve their business efficiency. I specialise in mapping out workflows, setting up project management platforms for tracking and reporting your business operations, documenting processes and improving your team's productivity and collaboration.
I know that business owner's find it difficult to step out of the chaos and day to day running of their business, despite all of the other plans they have. Getting these foundations set up and running efficiently are the best way for you to grow your business to the next level.
I live and work in the gorgeous Adelaide Hills and am a mum to two girls.
Acknowledgement of country
I acknowledge that I undertake my business on the land of the Peramangk and Kaurna Nations.
I acknowledge their deeply spiritual connection with Country and I pay my respect to Elder's past, present and future as the custodians of this ancient and beautiful land.