Key points in the Episode:
- Taking time out of your business when you are driving it is difficult
- It’s hard to relax when you know that the internal operations need to be solid – but there’s never enough time to get it all done.
- My 6 key ingredients for getting your business to run smoothly. Where are you on this journey?
- #1 Getting clear on your vision
- #2 A project management platform
- #3 Documenting your processes
- #4 Adding automations
- #5 Guidelines for your team for productivity and collaboration
- #6 Hosting regular team meetings
- Final questions and actions for you to consider to determine where to start.
Hi I'm Aerlie
Thankyou for tuning in to The Business Efficiency Podcast.
I have over 10 years experience in supporting clients to improve their business efficiency. I specialise in mapping out workflows, setting up project management platforms for tracking and reporting your business operations, documenting processes and improving your team's productivity and collaboration.
I know that business owner's find it difficult to step out of the chaos and day to day running of their business, despite all of the other plans they have. Getting these foundations set up and running efficiently are the best way for you to grow your business to the next level.
I live and work in the gorgeous Adelaide Hills and am a mum to two girls.
Acknowledgement of country
I acknowledge that I undertake my business on the land of the Peramangk and Kaurna Nations.
I acknowledge their deeply spiritual connection with Country and I pay my respect to Elder's past, present and future as the custodians of this ancient and beautiful land.