Are you spinning your wheels when it comes to
finding more time to work ON your business?
Are you overwhelmed by all you have to do,
and struggle to find time implement your ideas?
Are you ready to outsource, but the details are in your head, and you don’t know how to extract that
into something someone else could understand?
You need peace of mind so that your business can run without you having to do ‘everything’.
You need your systems organised so that there’s space to grow, and because you’ll burn out at this rate.
If the day to day operations of your business is more about putting out fires than making your ideas happen and serving your clients, then you need to organise your systems to finally gain momentum.
You’re exhausted by feeling out of control for so long, and it’s time to take it back!
Systems Momentum will leave you with more time to work ON your business – creating new products, marketing and engaging with your tribe.
You’ll love the trust you have in the process.
You won’t need to remember everything all of the time you’ll have the systems set up to do it for you.
Finally, you won’t need to remember every step, every time you write and post a blog.
Finally, you will have a place to capture your ideas, a plan for your social media and content, to save you having to think up something new (and random!) every day.
Finally you will have an organised Inbox, an online calendar or booking system that makes it easy for your clients to book, your projects and tasks will be organised in a program – and can remind you so you don’t forget them!
Systems Momentum will change the way you operate, and free up your time, and create space in your brain again so you can breathe easy.
Get in, set it up & let the systems take the pressure off you.
Having Aerlie’s systems perspective of my business was great! She provided new ideas on how I could work more efficiently, be better at long term planning and working smarter.
She helped me to move through some blocks around technology based systems which were holding me back in my busy Practice. This was a game changer!
Aerlie is very calm, grounded and patient!. She states things clearly and in a way that is helpful. She has great systems knowledge.
Now I feel more confident and am finally more systemised.
Amanda Freeman, Inspire Natural Therapies
In the Systems Momentum Coaching Package, you’ll receive
– 3 x 60 minute 1:1 Sessions
In Session 1, we’ll do an audit of your current systems, focussing on five areas:
– Client Care
– & Outsourcing.
Together we’ll prioritise one system from each category (5 in total) to map out and streamline your systems to be scaleable and consistent.
The first session is imperative in making Session 2&3 rock and roll!
With a plan of action we can really nail these systems.
– In Session 2 & 3 we map out the steps and document your systems (SO much faster than if you had to do it all yourself!)
– Templates for your systems
– Relevant strategies for implementation
– a follow up 30 minute Q&A session to fine tune your systems
Once we’re finished you’ll be able to focus on what you do best again – instead of getting caught up spending your day answering emails.
Want to get specific about what we could achieve together?
Here’s some ideas:
– set up your online payments and scheduling
– create a new client on boarding process, with welcome email, contract, automations and project management systems mapped out
– map your a social media and content planning process, so it’s quicker and easier
– set up your goals and break down into Asana for task and project management
– organise ALL of your information into Evernote so that you can capture your ideas, create a one stop shop that saves you time and helps you stay organised
– organise your filing system and folders so that you can find your files, shared docs, social media pics – and then set it up to share with a VA
– create a system and process to communicate consistently with your clients
– design a weekly schedule that allows you time to work on your biz as well as in it
– organising your Inbox so that it works for you – without the overwhelm
– create automations to free up more of your time
I know you’re the ideas person – and that lights your fire.
Feeling trapped in details will just lead to burnout and overwhelm.
This is the spark you need to create that momentum and space to get consistent, and systemise so that you have more time for marketing
– or just hanging out with your family!
You’ll be able to rest easy at night knowing you have systems in place that you can trust.
Before working with Aerlie, I really had to weigh up the Cost v Benefit, as I was only really breaking even.
I was a mess and out of whack, and struggled to figure out my priorities let alone actually manage my time to get things done.
Now I’m a lot more organised, yet also a lot more flexible.
I have clarity, I feel organised and on top of my workload.
I can manage information and clients on the go and log and track information as it comes in.
My jobs are all organised electronically and accessible on any device, as a result of Aerlie’s knowledge of the systems and platforms available that suited my business and life.
Aerlie gave me great insight to be able to work smarter not harder.
Lauren Guerin, Bloomfields Floral Design