As a Business and Life Coach, productivity and time management expert, I have over 3 years experience in the online business world, and am willing to share my knowledge of tools, content, social media strategies, templates, list building, wordpress, videos, audios, design, sources, resources, programs, plus I’ve done it all myself, so I can save you the research and implementation time, and answer your questions with screen grabs and how to videos – for the whole group to view.
You’re probably making, or have made your 2016 plan, but you need to know HOW you’re going to make it happen – especially if it’s already making you feel overwhelmed.
– Learn HOW to get your 90 Day Plan done without burning out
– Stay focused on your goals, even though you have so many ideas
– Know where to start even when you have a lot to do
– Learn how to be productive, prioritise and plan so that it fits into your life
– Learn how to get more organised and feel in control
– Learn powerful daily rituals that support selfcare and focus
– Stay on track with your goals, and your life
– Save a minimum of 5 hours per week
– Tap into the knowledge I have, so that you don’t have to reinvent the wheel
– Learn how to overcome information overwhelm, and declutter your brain
I created ON FIRE because..
I totally understand, having experienced it myself.
When I first started my business, I thought I had all the time in the world (despite having a 6 week old baby!) but it conflicted with the overwhelming amount I had to learn about the online world – as well as actually creating content, coaching, marketing… I soon became great friends with procrastination and overwhelm!
It took much, much longer than I wanted it to, but I learnt many lessons about what I needed to feel good about myself. I needed to take action. Oh so hard when you’re overwhelmed though – so I had to turn it all around – or face failure, loss of pride, stressful moments in my marriage and lots of money down the drain.
I trialled every single productivity and time management strategy I could find, but instead of focusing on the old pressure of productivity – to do more – I added self care – and it has made all the difference.
Now, I coach other women on their own mix of productivity and self care, because I’m on a mission to reduce burn out. #nomoreburnout
I know I’m not at my best when I’m overwhelmed and burnt out, and my family, my clients and my health deserve better.
It’s all about the WAY we work that makes the difference, and that’s why I want to share my Sustainable Productivity System in the On Fire Program.
Before I met Aerlie, my time management was getting out of hand. I had too many ideas, projects and to do’s. I felt like I was drowning.After talking with Aerlie I felt a weight had been lifted. I now saw my big goals as achievable and each step didn’t seem so hard. Now, I’m getting stuff done, I feel organised, on track, and getting closer to achieving my goals.We all need help to prioritise and get things done. Even though we know in theory what to do, having someone keep you accountable is magic. I loved Aerlie’s energy and heart centred approach to business and life.
Natasha Vanzetti, Discovery Coach
Before I met Aerlie, my time management plan consisted of daily ‘to-do’ lists only. Aerlie was able to help me clarify which areas of my life, both personal and business, that I could streamline and improve in order to free up more time. She then identified some tools and procedures that I could put into place to help with planning my day/weeks/months.
I now have a plan to move forward with that will help to get me more organised, productive and free up some more time for family and for myself. I am actually 100% up to date with all projects, and feel more organised and less stressed!
I highly recommend working with Aerlie. She is easy to talk to, and gives great advice. She will help to clarify the areas that you need to work on and improve and provide options and solutions to help you achieve your end goal.
Ink Pink Designs
– You need the external accountability and support to keep you on track with your plan
– You feel overwhelmed about everything there is to do, and not really sure how you’re actually going to make it happen without burning out. A step by step plan feels more achievable
– You know that 2016 is going to be more organised and in control about the WAY you work – you’re tired of feeling tired all the time!
– You want to spend your time on the important elements of your business, but keep getting caught up in the little (and not money making) details.
– You know you need to step up your planning – the ad hoc approach is holding you back. You’re ready to get clear on your direction and support it with productive and focused work.
– You’re ready to focus on HOW you’re going to make 2016 your year
I feel like I’m too busy for a program like this, but I know I need it. How will I fit it all into my already busy life?If you wait until you ‘have more time’ or until ‘you’re ready’ – it might never happen, and you won’t make progress in your business. Learning HOW to work more effectively, use your time well, without the burn out of being too busy for too long from my Sustainable Productivity System will really help.
How much time will it take up each week?
The Masterclasses will be around 30-60 minutes long (pre-recorded) and available at any time. The fortnightly group calls will be between 45-60 minutes.
If you are a VIP, there will be additional 45 minute coaching calls – but they are all focused around managing your time and being productive – as well as sharing my knowledge.
So based on this, it will be between 3-4 hours stretched out over a fortnight – if you include checking in with the Facebook accountability and support.
What happens if I fall behind?There is no ‘behind’. Once you sign up, you will always have access to it. It won’t disappear.
However, the accountability aspect of this program is huge. Checking in on your agreed goals weekly will help keep you on track.
I don’t use Evernote or Asana. Do I have to learn this?
No – you don’t have to, however, if you often feel overwhelmed with everything you have to do, and have notes and notes of ideas, sticky notes, lists, and struggle to remember where all of your files or emails are, then using some program to manage all of this information will save you a huge amount of time, brain space and stress xx