We get it.
It can be TRULY frustrating as a business owner (not to mention time-consuming to train) someone to do the task that you know like the back of your hand.
But is it worth it?
In today’s episode of The Business Efficiency Podcast, let me share with you a very important point when it comes to growing your business, training someone and delegating tasks is crucial for your productivity, mental health, and will surely free your time to spend on stuff that matters the most- be it growing your business or spending more time with your loved ones.
- Your first steps into deciding what tasks to delegate, making it happen and easier for you.
- Issues that you may encounter in training and onboarding new hires.
- What are the ways to get new recruits onboarded?
- Wanting to do it all, but this comes with a cost
- My outsourcing journey
- The costs of not hiring new team members
- The frustrating cycle – and how to get your new team members up and running quickly
– Be clear – clarity helps everyone in the team adjust more effectively
– Document processes to fast-track this
– Give feedback
– Set up your project management tool to manage this and the onboarding processes effectively
– Imagine how far you can go once this is systemised!
I hope this episode inspires used to stop holding all the work to yourself.
Let’s get this started. Cheers!
Links and Resources:
Hi I'm Aerlie
Thankyou for tuning in to the Unload Podcast.
I have over 10 years experience in supporting clients to improve their efficiency, reduce overwhelm and organise their business operations effectively. I specialise in setting up project management platforms such as ClickUp and Asana for tracking and reporting your business operations, documenting processes and improving you and your team's productivity and collaboration.
I know that business owner's find it difficult to step out of the chaos and day to day running of their business, despite all of the other plans they have. Getting these foundations set up and running efficiently are the best way for you to grow your business to the next level. Reducing the mental load so that there is more space for action taking, problem solving and ideas is what I'm passionate about.
I live and work in the gorgeous Adelaide Hills and am a mum to two girls.
Acknowledgement of country
I acknowledge that I undertake my business on the land of the Peramangk and Kaurna Nations.
I acknowledge their deeply spiritual connection with Country and I pay my respect to Elder's past, present and future as the custodians of this ancient and beautiful land.