Thanks for stopping by!
I’m Aerlie Wildy.
I’m the sole trader for AerlieWildy.com – owned and operated under my name and ABN: 82 564 396 524
Statement of Intent
I am committed to protecting the privacy of my clients, subscribers to my email list, those who register for courses, events and trainings, and any who provide information to me to help me support them in solving a business issue.
I comply with the Australian Privacy Principles set out in the Privacy Act. 1988.
In this policy, I describe how I manage your personal information.
Your personal information is important to me. I appreciate the trust you have placed in me by providing it, so that we can communicate and/ or work together.
I undertake to protect your information and this is how I’m planning to achieve that:
I collect the following kinds of personal information:
- Email address
- Contact details such as phone number
- Preferences, interested and requirements
- Information about the services you may wish to purchase
- Online Course preferences
- Payment details for sales made
- Client notes
How and when this information is collected
I collect personal information only when you provide it to me. This can be through the use of
- an opt-in form or contact form to join my newsletter list, an event or training, or free online call
- through my learning platform to access any free or paid content
- a questionnaire to help me understand what I can specifically help you with
- client meeting notes
- feedback forms
If you don’t provide me with accurate personal information, then I may not be able to carry out the instructions or services that you are seeking.
Purpose of collecting this personal information
I collect, hold and use personal information so that I can:
- respond to enquiries
- provide customised services and support
- let you know about news, promotions, products and services that may be of interest to you
- authorise refunds if required
- manage secure access to my learning platform
- refer back to previous session notes in client meetings and prepare for client sessions
Where your data is stored
I use the following online programs and software to manage personal information:
- ConvertKit (based in the US) to manage my email marketing list
- Thinkific (Based in the US) to manage access to my learning platform
- Evernote (Based in the US) to store client notes and feedback forms
- GoogleDrive (Based in the US) to store client notes and documents
- Asana (Based in the US) to store client project tasks, and share them with each specific client
These are all password protected.
I share some access to these platforms to Virtual Assistants who have a signed privacy and confidentiality clause in their contracts with Upwork.com
Any personal information hand written into a notebook is locked into a filing cabinet.
You have the right to opt out or unsubscribe at any time.
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to collect or update your information.
Security is a priority for me.