I love that you want to plan your school holidays – so that everyone survives – including you.
Download the School holiday planner here.
1. Print out the planner
2. Plan out the events and activities you know about already
3. Brainstorm all of the things you’d like to do and the jobs you need to do
4. Add them into your planner
– Plan something out and about for the mornings, and quieter afternoons, so that everyone can recharge
– on days that you are working, organise your Vacation Care or other care, and plan an easy dinner (so you get a mini-break too!)
– have some back ups for the ‘I’m Bored’ whinge that usually comes up. Pinterest is a good one for this – or washing the car!
Need more free resources?
Check out the other resources on my productivity tools page. You can find my top tips on goal setting, decluttering, Managing your Inbox with a mini-ecourse and lots more. xx